Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LeaMichelle

1. Today is my 1 yr Anniversary of getting Sleeved! Yay!

Haven't been on here in a while let alone blogged about it! Its been a long year can't believe it went by so fast! Lots of trials and obstacles but I made it! I'm happy to report that despite all the things going on in my life Ive managed to lose 145lbs overall (101 since surgery day). When I started this Journey I weighed in at 382(didn't know I had gotten that big) I am at 237! I still have some weight to lose, about 45 more lbs to reach goal but I'm getting there! I am happy that I made this ...
  2. Long time no hear but no news is good news!

Wow! I have not been on here in a long time! Busy, busy, busy! The last time I checked in on here I was 324 as of yesterday I am 265! Slow progress, but progress nevertheless, so I am excited! Just taking this journey one day at a time! I can feel and see the difference which is amazing... oh and Drs. told me about 2 months ago I am no longer diabetic which I shouted in the drs office lol! They thought I was crazy but I don't care! It's 4am so excuse my grammar and spelling!
  3. 1 Month Out

One month out from surgery ... Wow! That is amazing! I'm happy I chose to go down this road only thing is I'm in extreme pain. I don't understand I was doing good (lttle pain but nothing to scream about)lthen yesterday all of the sudden it came on (like hell)I don't know if I was doing to much or what. When does the pain go away fully? I have a follow up in 4 days hoping it gets better b4 then!
  4. 9 days post op

Feeling ok I mean theres is some pain but its a lil more bearable now. Yesterday was my one week follow-up appointment, it went pretty well! I've lost 13lbs since surgery which is wonderful! Been cleared for full liquids as well having trouble getting all my liquids in as I'm full so fast but I do my best and it'll get better with time!
  5. Today was good!

Today I am 4 days post op and 3 days since I came home! My pain is surprisingly a little better and can do a little more than when I first come home. Can't wait for tomorrow to see if it's even better! I'm just taking one day at a time! I have not weighed myself since surgery, but right before I had lost 12 lbs on the pre-op diet and all together 44 lbs! I'm going to wait til my one week follow up which is on the 15th to get weighed I figured some of whatever swelling would go down a bit! This is ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast