Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nl383sbc

1. I was sleeved!!! My story...long

Quote Originally Posted by Nl383sbc View Post
    Just a little update.

Tomorrow will mark 2 weeks post-op. I weighed in yesterday and was 1.5lbs heavier. I'm not at all concerned, I know the body's weight changes and I surely didn't gain 1.5lbs of fat in a week on a 1200 or less calorie diet. Things have been going pretty good, had my first bad day yesterday. Ate too much and ended up in a violent vomiting session, felt alot better when that was over. I'm getting tired of the Full Liquid diet but I have at least another week before
  2. Things are looking peachy!

So this is actually my first blog, I've been on various types of forums and even a local "bodybuilding" site but that was 10 years ago. I guess this is something to keep me occupied since I'm not much of a book reader and being limited to lifting 5lbs is horrible. I feel so useless since I have always been the big strong man. Sniff... hold me. lol

I'm 8 days out from my surgery now, feeling pretty darn good. I was initially worried about bowel movements, let's say over the ...
  3. I was sleeved!!! My story...long

Quote Originally Posted by Nl383sbc View Post
    As the title says, I was sleeved! My name is Geoff and I'm 32 and 353lbs at 6'2. I'm a tractor trailer driver who lives in Newfoundland, Eastern Canada.

10 years ago I was involved in a car accident that changed my life forever, for the worst. I went from being a very confident, healthy, in shape gym rat who worked as a Automotive Mechanic, to an injured person. The accident wasn't a big one, but it didn't take much for my back to have problems and eventually ending my mechanic career.