Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Teachmor

1. I can't stop snacking!

I'm so frustrated with myself! I'm a little more than 4 months out and I can't stop snacking. I start my day off on the right foot every day but by the afternoon I'm eating chips, cookies, or candy. I think my problem started because I went on vacation for 3 weeks to Europe when I wasa bearly 2 months out. Before I left I was doing great avoiding those trigger foods, but while on our cruise I started with a bite here and there. I'm eating between 1000 and 1100 calories a day and I track what I eat ...
  2. Why did I just do that!

So next weekend my son is getting married and things are pretty stressful. I am also getting ready to go to Europe for 3 weeks. So what stupid thing did i just do? I ate a piece of cake & ice cream and I don't know why! I have passed up so many deserts and other food with no problems but this week it's been a battle. My old habits are coming back and I'm scared I will fall back on what I use to do. I just feel frustrated that the weight isn't coming off as fast as I would like. It's only about ...
  3. Finally Pain Gone

If you read my previous blog you know how much pain I've been in. I am 37 days out and I woke up this morning for the first time and I wasn't in pain. Someone had posted on my blog saying they went through the same thing and all of a sudden way day they had no pain. That's exactly what happened! I'm slightly sore but it's like nothing after all the pain I've been in for 37 days. Amazing feeling to be able to walk and not hold my stomach or stop walking because I can't stand the pain. Hopefully now ...
  4. Regrets

Today I think I can honestly say I am regretting having my surgery. I never thought I would say that but i think its true. I had surgery to get healthier, to stop my pains, and stop all the medications. I have been in more pain the last 4 weeks (that's when I had surgery) then I have ever had in my life. I take more pills now then ever before (all the vitamins, the gull bladder protection, the acid reflex), and I am so constipated that I can't sit on my bottom and I have horrific hemorrhoids. On ...
  5. Average weight loss in 6 months

Hi Everyone,
    I haven't had my surgery yet but am hoping to in december or January. My son is getting married in June. What do you think is the average weight loss I can except in a 5-6 month time? Thanks for your help.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast