Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

s_eli

1. One week post op

I wanted to do a quick check in i am finally semi feeling like myself again and let me just say this first week has definitely been trying at times. I ended up back at the ER earlier in the week due to not being able to hold anything dowm and overall feeling weak! I was ok just needed fluids and to try harder so here i am today i feel good im down almost 10 lbs but definitely have had alot of head cravings/hunger. I am ready for some real food thats for sure! Healthy food but solid food ...
  2. Tomorrow is the day!!

Here I go! Today is my liquid diet and im doing all my chores I wanted to get done before surgery today to keep my mind off eating! I'm still pretty nervous but looking forward to this next stage in my life! My goal is to have everything finished by 5pm so I can relax with my family and have a movie night! I probably won't post tomorrow as I have to leave for the hospital at 5am! ill update soon and anyone willing please pray for me.
  3. Getting close!

My big day is almost here! We all know the weekend likes to fly by on us too so I am a roller coaster of emotions and a busy bee trying to get everything done! I guess you can say I am feeling a little better then I was the other day. I honestly just feel like I am getting a lot less support then I expected causing me to have doubts, BUT I need to do this for me! I want to be healthier overall. I want to be happier, to not carry the burden I feel today. My decision to move forward with the surgery ...
  4. Here we go...

I'm here down to the last few days before my surgery and I think my brain just caught up to reality. I went in for my pre opt class today and all I could think was wow this process flew by! I also keep thinking about every negative thing I can I want to take this step because it's needed for me to overall be happier and healthier but im scared and all I keep thinking is please God let me wake up and come home to my family. I have never had a surgery before so from what I am told Its normal but ...