Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Mental block

I am down to 188. I bought jeans that are not plus size. I can see the smaller me in pictures, why do I still see the "fat" me in the mirror? I would post photos but they are all bra/panty pics and not pretty! Anyone else have this problem? My heaviest weight was 250. Was 240 before surgery. Very frustrated with myself. I feel that my progress is too slow, even though I know it isn't. I'm almost 3 months out and down 52 pounds. What is wrong with the mental me???!!!!
  2. Still feel like everything gets stuck

I still feel like every time I swallow, it gets stuck at the upper sphincter. My stomach is supposed to be able to hold three to four ounces. I measured. I can't take in more than an ounce and a half. I'm okay with that but it takes twenty minutes to get it down and at least thirty to empty.

It's really been slow progress.

Kendra
  3. blog post disappeared!

I am feeling much better tonight. We drove home today from Tijuana. Right hours in the car. Except for my night in the hospital, this had been my worst day. I hadn't taken any pain medicine, I was sore, and miserable. I got home and it took a while to get the discomfort under control. Once that was managed, I did much better. My daughter and I are going to attempt a walk around the neighborhood in the morning. I am having trouble getting in enough fluids because it still hurts when I swallow, but ...
  4. Leaving for Mexico!

I am getting in the car. Headed to Tijuana for my surgery in the morning. Yea!!