Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

1. Morning

Good morning sleevers!! I haven't posted since day 3 of fitcamp so I figured I'd better. Days 4-5 we stepped up the work outs a bit. Went from a 200 meter run to 800. 800 meters on the row machine. All to prepare us for day 6. Filthy 50! This work out consisted of: 50 box jumps
    50 jumping pull-ups
    50 kettle-ball swings
    50 ...
  2. Boot camp day 3

Day 3 done! Now I have the weekend off before I start again. I think I need to clarify some points about me and crossfit boot camp. My exercises are scaled or modified due to my age and ability. Push-ups for me are done with my knees on the ground. Burpees are done against the wall and sit ups are done with a ball behind my back. Now with all that said I can say this: I did 3 sit ups without the ball today!! My goal was to be able to do 1 sit up before the end of a month. I did 3 in a week. ...
  3. Boot camp day 2

Well day 2 went pretty good!! Not as sore today as I was after day 1. Although I did wake up around 2am Wednesday morning with my muscles screaming in pain when I attempted to roll over in my sleep. When they tell you that delayed onset muscle soreness hits in 24-48 hours after an intense workout they aren't kidding!! I had to grab the mattress and pull myself over. I just knew there was no way I was making it to class that day. But I did..
    I hobbled into that gym and gave my instructor ...
  4. Crossfit Bootcamp

Well I got the first day of crossfit boot camp done and in the books. It was awesome and the most difficult and painful thing I have ever done. We started off with warm ups which was easy. I though hmmm, this ain't so bad. Then they give us the run down on the work out: 10 strict push-ups, 15 sit-ups, 20 squats with a 9lb kettle ball, 200 meter run. Do this as many times as you can for 60 min. I did 3 reps and thought I was gonna die!!
    Just when I thought we were done at the end of ...
  5. Hiya

Hi guys!! Long time no see!! I hit my 1 year mark on July 20 of this year. I didn't reach my goal of 135 but I'm happy where I'm at. I'm currently 150 and wear a size 9 and some 8's. Just this morning I signed up for a crossfit boot camp that starts august 14. As I was watching some of the things they were doing I almost backed out! Lol! I thought how can someone knocking on the door of 50 pretty hard keep up!?! But then I saw this gentleman who was giving it his all (granted much younger) ...
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast