Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

1. Body comp analysis

Just got back from my 1 month checkup. Weight loss is slow. Only lost 9 pounds from last visit. So no more cream of wheat or fruit or pb2. Also I had to start taking my Janumet and glimiperide again once I started regular food cause my sugars jumped up to 220.

So that's the reason for meat and veggies for the next 6 weeks. Onto body comp analysis: 7/10/16 BMI. 36.9
    BMR. 6996 kj.
  2. Pain

Was up at 4am and its 4:45 am now. My shoulders are killing me. Been hurting for about a week now but was really bad this morning. It hurts in both shoulders but worse in my left. Actually feels like the shoulder is out of joint. I've had problems with my back and shoulders for years prior to surgery and even had a couple of physical therapy appointments. They work for awhile but never for long. I know it's bursitis but I hate the thought of getting the shot I know I need.

3. Stall

I broke the stall!! 189 today!! Whoop whoop!! Doing the happy dance!!
  4. Tried something new

Has anyone ever heard of the vegetti? Well let me tell you I'm in love. I can now have my pasta with the vegetti!! I got some zucchini and made it into pasta then sautéed it with garlic salt and pepper and voila! It was awesome and I hate squash!!
  5. Tmi

Well guess what...I started my cycle. I havent had a cycle in over a year and thought I had gone through the change. I should have realized this last week when I started the stall and the scale started going up but like I said its been over a year.

I started cramping really bad yesterday and thought it might be gas and also my boobs were extremely sore. All signs of Im about to start. Kind of aggrivates me cause I was enjoying done with it all. Now I gotta go buy all the accutriments ...
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast