Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

1. Long time no hear!!

Sorry its been so long in between posts. I was 164 last time I updated everyone. I'm at 156 now and struggling with these last 21 pounds. Still doing my meat and veggies although at Christmas I did splurge some but not much. My tiny tummy just wouldn't allow it. I'm up to about 800 calories a day and that's pushing it. I use a small saucer for a little plate and half the time I can can eat all of it and the other half not. Just depends on what I'm eating.

I have found that ...
  2. Finally!!

Finally out of the 170's!! Officially hit 169 this morning!! 58 pounds lost since July 20 (almost 4 months). 34 more to go. I will try to post a picture later today. Still not able to see a difference when I look in the mirror but my mother who hasn't seen me since surgery said if she saw me on the street she wouldn't have recognized me.

Any way, just checking in. Thanks you guys for being here. Love and hugs!!
  3. Good morning!!

Hello and Good Morning!! Just wanted to check in with everyone and give a little update. My 3 month surgiversary was October 20 and am currently down to 173lbs. from 227lbs. Everything has been great. Had my 3 month review with my doctor and blood work done and everything was good except for my cholesterol and triglicerides. Im back on my meds (atorvastatin) for that but he did tell me its just a precaution. This sometimes happens with people and I remember it being stated here as well awhile ...
  4. Update

Well its been awhile since I gave an update on my journey so I figured its about time. Im a little over 2 months out (will be 3 months the 20th of this month) and Im down 48lbs. My weight is now 179 and Im wearing a size 13 jeans as of today. Im smaller now than I was is high school. Havent done any new measurements. Waiting till the 3 month mark to do those.

I had an appointment with my primary care doctor today for a diabetes checkup. He hasnt seen me since before surgery. ...
  5. Question??

I have a question, would it be a bad idea to drink just shakes and eat veggies for a few days? I never thought I would say this but I'm so tired of meat.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast