Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Donna! Howdy, good to hear from you. So impressed that you're doing Crossfit. And seeing that guy gave you some very understandable inspiration. We've all come such a long way. Three years out, I can say there's so much more journey to come -- all good: Fitness, learning how to maintain, trying new things, learning to focus on things other than our weight, etc. Life is so good.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamma
    Sometimes the NSVs are just as important as weight loss. You probably would not have considered taking this class before the 77 pounds...Congratulations!
    There is abosolutely no way I would have attempted it at 227lbs!! I was having so many problems with my back and hips do to the excess weight that I would have been unable to.
    Sometimes the NSVs are just as important as weight loss. You probably would not have considered taking this class before the 77 pounds...Congratulations!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Will it be hard at first? Sure. But each time you will get stronger and it will get easier. And crossfit makes you sooooo toned!!
    That's my goal!! To get stronger and toned. 77 pounds gone leaves a lot of sagging lol. I had considered surgery but nah. I recently had a benign tumor removed from my parotid gland and I didn't bounce back as quickly as I thought I would. I figure it's because I had 2 surgeries in less than a year. That's another reason I haven't been on in awhile. But that's another story for another time. Thanks again. Keep your smile on!! 😁
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna Rudewick
    I hope so!! Got to say I'm very intimidated by what I saw today lol.
    Will it be hard at first? Sure. But each time you will get stronger and it will get easier. And crossfit makes you sooooo toned!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RehabNurse
    Congratulations, Donna. A year passes by so quickly.
    Yes ma'am it most certainly does!! And thank you!! You have most certainly been a big inspiration. Your posts helped me through a lot of trouble spots.
    Congratulations, Donna. A year passes by so quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    That's great Donna! You're going to love crossfit!
    I hope so!! Got to say I'm very intimidated by what I saw today lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertGal
    Congratulations! You are doing great!
    Thank you!!
    That's great Donna! You're going to love crossfit!
    Congratulations! You are doing great!
    Awesome results !! Good Job - I know about the hair loss.
    keep up the good work
    Congrats on your success! You look great!! And also Pam and Shirl!! Looking good girls!! You rock!
    Pam, love the way you "tell it like it is"! Gotta love it
    you need a new profile picture....juss sayin! lol
    You're doing great, continued success! Love the jean story and what a NSV
    I'm happy to see you back Donna! and you are doing great! size 10 wow!!
    Congrats on all your success and welcome back!
    Thank you ladies!! Yes Shirl I know what you mean. Exercise is a 4 letter word so to speak lol. But to achieve our goals it is a must . Dang it.
    Leslieann I know you are going to do great. Keep on listening and never be afraid to ask questions.
    Ann2 you of all people should know the excitement I felt when I went to try on those nonstretchy size 10 jeans. I almost passed smooth out from the feeling. I was trying on with no intention of buying but when they button and zipped and I could bend over, I walked out of the store wearing those babies. I have never worn a 10 and I was beyond proud of what I had achieved.
    Congrats on the size 10. Boy, that "0" meant almost as much to me as a single digit!
    Hi Donna!
    Glad you're back to post and give some great advice to us newly sleeved! I've learned so much from everyone!!
    ✨Good to hear from you Sleeve buddy!!!✨

I'm size 10 too and holding, no weight loss for a while. Though this week I started exercising again. I guess I thought just eating better alone was going to work for me, but my body responds better with exercise. I hate it. I hate it! But finding ways to be active and get my blood flowing has been good for me in heart, mind and body.

Keep taking care of yourself always! You must be sooo proud! I cant wait to break this stall and start losing again. Seems 170lbs is soo far away from me right now!
    So happy for you.. sounds like you are beaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnislas
    169.6 this morning. I am now 38 lbs down. 30 lbs to my goal.
    Yayyyy!! Woohoo!! Good job!!
    169.6 this morning. I am now 38 lbs down. 30 lbs to my goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Hey Donna!! thank you for the update! you are doing wonderful!! you will be at goal before you know it!
    Same here, my older daughter is at Uni and didn't see me since June. When we talked online yesterday she did say I look so different now...because usually she can only see my face but I just sent her photos of our last trip and she said the difference was amazing. I guess when we have relatives that don't see us for months that must be a big shock! all good:-) means we are in the right direction! Take care!
    Thanks Sandra!! It was hell getting out of the 170's. Hope the 160's will be much kinder lol. Although I'm sure it's gonna be tougher from here on out. I can just imagine your daughter excitement for you if it was anything like my mothers. Lol. Take care. Love and hugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Muted_Tummy
    It's so funny how that works. congrats! my son's girlfriend is home from college and hadn't seen me since Aug...same thing...stunned...kept staring...and to me, I am like, what I am not THAT different. LOL
    Lol!! It is a little funny when people haven't seen you in awhile keep staring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Srhultberg
    Congratulations!!!
    Thank you!!
    Hey Donna!! thank you for the update! you are doing wonderful!! you will be at goal before you know it!
    Same here, my older daughter is at Uni and didn't see me since June. When we talked online yesterday she did say I look so different now...because usually she can only see my face but I just sent her photos of our last trip and she said the difference was amazing. I guess when we have relatives that don't see us for months that must be a big shock! all good:-) means we are in the right direction! Take care!
    It's so funny how that works. congrats! my son's girlfriend is home from college and hadn't seen me since Aug...same thing...stunned...kept staring...and to me, I am like, what I am not THAT different. LOL
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast