Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

1. Before WLS day 29

Tired today. Just plain wornout. Yesterday did my second nutrition meeting and it went well. There were 3 other ladies there as well. 1 was having a revision of an RNY. Something about complications, didnt ask cause it wasnt my business. You could tell she had lost a good bit of weight but she said she had gained alot back due to the complications. It was very informative but I found some of the information doesnt click with what Ive reaserched and found here.

For example: ...
  2. Before WLS day 27

Been very busy the past few days so I havent posted. This past weekend we have been working on remodeling my kitchen. I now have half a kitchen, one side all the cabinets are down. We are doing it ourselves so its taking alot of time and effort. I noticed saturday evening my 14 year old had the sniffles. By sunday morning he was sick and my husband had some kind of stomach bug.

Needless to say monday was doctors all day. My 14 year old has flu B. which according to his doctor ...
  3. Before WLS day 22

It was raining again this morning but cleared up around 8am. Nice and sunny and hot now. Had my Physical therapy this morning and they really gave me a work out today. Whew. The best part of therapy is the message I get afterwards. Oh man thats the best. But today it wasnt. The therapist finally found the muscle that has been giving me fits when I walk. I did 10 min on the treadmill before it started hurting today and she asked me to show her where I hurt. I laid down on the table and put ...
  4. Before WLS day 21

Its raining. Again. Supposed to rain all week. I have a physical therapy appointment so no walking or zumba today. Previously (before 1200 cal monster) on days like today I would just sit on the sofa and munch the day away. I kind of want to do that now but dont want to sabotage myself.

Its a ho hum kind of day for me. Rain makes me sleepy and not as normally as happy as I usually am. Im normally an upbeat person and I hate it when its cloudy and rainy cause it really does ...
  5. Before WLS day 20

Hello and top of the morning to ya. (little bit of the irish coming out of me) Its raining here this morning so I decided to give the treadmill a work out today. Guess what, its been sitting there so long the dang thing wont work. lol I guess I will get the hubs to take a look at it. It has probably forgotten what its function is since its been holding clothes on it for so long. Probably saying "GET OFF ME AND GIVE ME BACK THAT SWEATER!!"

I do have a stationary bike ...
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast