Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

neaty521

1. Low Carb Pre-op Diet day 15

TMI but luckily the first week and a half of the diet, I was on my monthly lady issue and my cravings were not the worst. I am on birth control and have not had a cycle in months, so when it came back, IT WAS HORRIBLE. It put me off food a bit and the only pain I could focus on was my cramps.

More to the real point of this post:

I always knew I loved carbs, but I did not know it was a full blown addiction. I used to say, that nothing satisfies me like carbohydrates. ...
  2. Anyone else hate weight loss praise?

So I just realized that being praised for weight loss is embarrassing and insulting. It has always made me really uncomfortable but I never explored my feelings as to why until recently gaining a lot of my weight back.

I always said thank you, but what I hear is "oh thank God you lost that weight, you looked horrible". I know I cant be the only pessimist feeling this way?
  3. Surgery Date Finally!

So this is my first blog post and I am very excited to say that I now have a surgery date!

My starting weight was 320 and I was told to lose 10kg, so about 22 pounds. I am currently at 312 after about two weeks of trying. I am most certain most of it was water weight, but its a good start. I have 1.5 months to go and I have about 14 pounds to go! Oh dear...I am sure I will be able to get it off since my starting weight is extremely high.

I started a Vlog I plan to ...