Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Met My First Weight-Loss Goal

Hi Everyone, just wanted to give everyone an update, I have met my first weight goal. My goal was to reach 175, and I am officially 173.6 lbs !!! Even though my weight loss stopped for one month, due to my hospitalization, I don't think that is bad at all. In a sense, I loss this weight in 2 months instead of 3 months after my surgery. Down officially, 53lbs since my starting weight-pre-op weight, down 58 lbs from my highest weight (231).
    My second weight loss goal is to reach 150 lbs. Lets ...
  2. Frustrated!!!

Sorry everyone, I have not been posting or commenting, just been really upset and consumed with my issues. I have been reading others post and enjoying their successes.

Surgery date was 8/17/15 was doing great, everything was fine, up until my 4th week post op. Ended up going to the ER for Nausea, stomach spasms, heart burn, vomited a couple times. No Leak was found, no abscess found, no perforation either. Basically, what they found was a lot of inflammation, irritation, gas build ...
  3. Leak or Abscess Found, grrrrr :(

Not too long ago, I posted my symptoms, that supposely were pretty common, yet, I guess not so much.
    I went to urgent care on Mon., with heartburn, urge of vomiting, did vomit up some food, abdominal pain-not alot, but noticeable and discomfortable that radiates, and gas pains. Everything ok, most likely normal, gave rx for pain, n said to f/u.

still having these symptoms Sat. Went to ER. I didnt have really any symptoms, after surgery, so It bother me that starting 4wk. ...
  4. Stage 4 of Plan, meant to post this earlier

Is it me, but some of the wording of these plans are a bit confusing. Especially when the same item appears later on like in week 6-8, or at the 3 month or 4th month mark.
    And/or the items appeared in weeks earlier and reappearing later.

I am trying to do my best all in all and make sense of it all.

4-6 Weeks Post-Op: starts 26 days post op.

All foods previously tolerated, tofu, fish and seafood, thinly sliced deli turkey or ham and other luncheon ...
  5. How Did I gain Weight, WTF !!! 3 Weeks Out!!!

Just a few days ago, I posted how excited I was, I was finally under 200 lbs. I made it to 198 lbs. Amazing, since I had also loss 12.75 inches.

I get up this morning and decided to check the scale to see my progress and to my dismay, I gained 2lbs. I am back to 200.2 lbs. like WTF !!! MAN !!! how is this possible. I checked my inches, since that was actually 8 days ago, and no change. I have gone through the forums, and see how people stalled sometimes at 3-4 wks and again at 7-8 ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast