Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Need to stop losing

Any people out more than 6 months that can tell me how to stop losing? I'm still losing about a 1lb every 2 weeks, but still can't eat a lot yet (about 1000 cal max most days unless I try to eat extra 'junk", but still feel sick eating much of that).
    I'm about 5 under goal (which was probably about 3 lbs too little), and really don't want to dip below 130, it's really skinny for me. I already feel like some TV hosts, like the boney blonde on dancing with the stars.

Any ...
  2. SUGAR!!!! Have you ever seen the daily Limit?!?

It really amazes me how many grams of SUGAR there are in things, and I just googled we as women are only "supposed" to have about 25 grams a day!!! WHAT??? A can of coke has 39!! one cup of Yogurt has up to 19g! 1 peach has 13g!
    THat seems impossible to stay under that amount.
    I realize it says "added" sugar, so perhaps fruit doesn't count "as much"; but I can tell that my body craves more sugar the more I eat it.

The sugar is probably ...
  3. 4 wk stall @ 13 weeks(3mo)-how to break it?

I'm not here to gripe about a stall, but I would like to know if there's anything else I can do besides what I'm doing to break it and get back on track to lose these last 10-15lbs.

I'm tracking all my food on MFP, hitting on average 750-800 cal a day. Yet I've tried a day or two a week of up to 1000 cal, using mostly nuts or meat to up the calories not junk, the past 2 weeks to see if that would "jump start" it, but it didn't affect up or down. I'm getting about 60 g of ...
  4. 1st major Jeans Shopping

So I went to my favorite store (Buckle) and was going to buy some shorts and jeans b/c nothing fits in my closet, literally hanging off - with a belt. THe girl comes to help asks my size, and I said, I really have no idea at all. I picked up a size 30 (because I previously couldn't hardly squeeze into a 33/1x/14/16) and she said, "girl no way, that's way too big! Try these" Handing me 28s! I laugh, knowing she is CRAZY, or just being nice, I've not been in a 28... I don't think ever, even ...
  5. What else can you do with Protein Powder? (see links)

Thought some may like to do something different with protein powder besides shakes; I know I do!

http://www.livestrong.com/slideshow/...akes/#slide=21

Easy High Protein Portables
    http://greatist.com/health/high-protein-snacks-portable
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast