Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Euphoria

1. omg.. almost 3 months post op! :O in 5 days it will be 3 months!

Haven't been on this site in a while, although it is always on my mind..

It has indeed helped me out a lot! during my first few days as a newly sleeved individual!
    Anyways just a quick update as i don\'t have a lot of time today, will try and update and be around the forums more in the future, but just to say.. i still am in love with my sleeve decision! It has changed my life, completely and the way i see food..as fuel, rather than comfort and my binging days are gone ...
  2. It's been a while.. 1month and 4 days Post op! :)

Haven't updated in a while, so thought id do that today, i am doing well so far, I am so grateful for going through with the surgery, it has been one of the best decisions of my life, sure the first few days were quite scary and i even regretted it the day after the surgery, as i could just sip on water and clear fluids, i thought..was this really worth it? How am i going to do this? having second thoughts and so on.. but after i got home to London from Brussels, i was over the moon! Can't ...
  3. Day 20, Post op!!! Lost another kilo :)

So i weigh myself daily..first thing in the morning, i was 74 kgs!!!!! today lost 1 kilo overnight..crazy..
    Yesterday i was extremely active in comparison to the days b4, i did double the house chores i would..walked 30-40mins and in the house too i walked a lot more and was on my feet for long hours..throughout i was sipping on iced water..love chilled water and also a cup of chilled skimmed milk, it was a very productive day yesterday. I think once i saw that the shirt that didn't fit ...
  4. Day 19!!!!!!!! (the shirt fits! :)

i am over the moon right now, i had a shirt that didn't fit me, and i tried it on today and guess what, it FITS!!!! and is actually slightly loose!!!!! i haven't been so happy in a while.. i had my doubts about this, my family was 50/50 as they were unaware of the process, i myself was doubtful during the first week of my surgery, and to be frank, i was pretty scared, thinking what the hell have i done???? the first few days after the surgery..but it got better, as everyone here says who has had ...
  5. 18th day post op, energy..

I have noticed that as the day progresses, i feel a lot more energised than say, when i have just woken up in the morning.

When i wake up, even if i have had 9hrs of sleep, i still feel too tired to get out of bed, but i force myself out as i don't wanna sleep in all day.. i walk around the house or round the block daily, i don't have the energy to exercise yet.. I have noticed the tiredness is mainly soon as i wake up and lasts a couple of hours..

I am going to make ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast