Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

slim190

1. Dr. Almanza

I just paid my deposit and scheduled my surgery for May 7, 2014. I've decided to have my surgery done by Dr. Almanza.
  2. Exercise.

I began working out this past Tuesday. I've been everyday since; it feels really good. I want to show some weight loss before I see the nutritionist this coming Thursday. I also want to improve my general health and strength before surgery. Fortunately my blood pressure is good and I don't take any meds for any type of comorbidity.
    I have enough weight to loose so I don't have to worry about loosing and being disqualified. I'm still not sure this is the right thing for me but in consideration ...
  3. psych evalustion

I had my psych evaluation yesterday, 7/13/11. It took forever. I spent more time answering the two sets of questions than I did with the psychologist. Before I even finished with the second set of questions the psychologist interviewed me and was through with me. The questions were strange and at times loaded questions. The first set was about 100; the second set was about 400.

I pray my insurance is more than satisfied and approves me very quickly. My insurance is making a change ...