Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jcee

1. Slow recovery??

Ok....I see posts from people that have gone back to work after ten days, two weeks. I will be three weeks out tomorrow and can't imagine being back to work. I will say that after my surgery I had a problem with excessive bleeding so my red blood cell count went very low, and then three days after discharge I wound up in the ER for 7 hours with a UTI, high fever, and abdominal spasms. But my problem is fatigue. I have NO stamina at all! I try to do something each day to build up my energy, I make ...
  2. Sensitive Teeth??

Hi all...

I haven't come across this question yet...but the day I got home from the hospital I went to brush my teeth an literally screeched and grabbed my mouth in pain. It felt like all of the nerves were exposed and sharp pain EVERYWHERE! a week later it is slightly better, but still can't use toothpaste, and VERY VERY gently rub my teeth and only rinse with warm water. I had NO problems prior to surgery...did anyone else experience this??

Thanks!
    Tags: pain, teeth Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. Dump or not to dump

Hi,

A question to those who have had your sleeves for a bit...is there anyone that has NEVER experienced dumping or is it inevitable?
    Tags: dumping Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  4. Surgery Tomorrow...nervous

Quote Originally Posted by Jcee View Post
    Hi everyone,
    This is my first post. I was very happy to stumble across this site.
    My surgery is tomorrow and I'm nervous. Not about the changes that I will be making in my everyday life, but about the surgery itself...and secondary the recovery. I am ready, and have had numerous surgeries due to breast cancer (6.5 year survivor yeah!), but am more nervous about this than I was about my mastectomy. Can anyone help?

thanks!

Jcee