Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jennifermeske

1. Calling on the men who have had sleeve surgery

Aloha, my husband and I both have had the sleeve surgery with Dr. Verboonen in Mexico, it went great for both of us, and I know as a woman what supplements I need to take based on my labs but my husband wont have labs for awhile. I don't know if his needs are the same as mine, can some of you guys tell me what your taking please...

I take a multi everyday, iron and calcium. B12 every other day. Again, I Have know idea if men should be taking the same thing and we don't have access ...
  2. Calling on the men who have had sleeve surgery

Aloha, my husband and I both have had the sleeve surgery with Dr. Verboonen in Mexico, it went great for both of us, and I know as a woman what supplements I need to take based on my labs but my husband wont have labs for awhile. I don't know if his needs are the same as mine, can some of you guys tell me what your taking please...

I take a multi everyday, iron and calcium. B12 every other day. Again, I Have know idea if men should be taking the same thing and we don't have access ...
  3. Super Excited for the Hubby... It's His turn Now

What an incredible journey the sleeve has been, 10 months and 70 pounds down, and I feel fabulous. Every health issue gone and my body chemistry is in perfect balance. It is now my husband's turn. He deploys with the army for missile defense as a contractor, and the heavy weight has now hindered him from being deployable, blood sugar to high. We leave for Tijuana on Thursday morning and his surgery is with Dr. Verboonen, who was my doctor. So thankful for this event, I have never known a fit ...
  4. 21 weeks out and losing/gaining same 5 pounds

I'm 21 weeks out, total loss of 55 pounds but the last two weeks have shown a +5/-2/+1/+2..... Seems like the old habits of drinking wine, eating whatever I want to and less exercise is really beginning to affect my weight loss. Usually a stall has been +1, until it breaks, but up to 5 pounds gained tells me my old habits are creaping in some weight gain and I need to reevaluate myself.

Wondering if other people had to have a real heart to heart with themselves and make permanent ...
  5. If your seeing Dr Almanza: better check out Team 10: Dozens injured during weight loss surgery

All, a great news clip came out on Team 10: Dozens injured during weight loss surgery in Mexico, pateints have gone to the news to warn others of Dr. Mario Almanza. I would check it out before deciding on him, Dr. Sergio Verboonen was mine and I had it done in the TJ clinic, it was an awesome experience and my surgery was A+.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast