Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Excess Skin???? Help!!

Ok so I heard the horror stories from weight loss and I am seeing it first hand. I am hoping that by going to the gym I can get rid of some of this excess skin. Does anyone have any recommendations??? I am happy about my surgery and happy that I do not have alot of excess skin as I have seen on that reality show, Skin Tight, but nonetheless, I really do not want any. I am now thinking about surgery once again.
  2. Hair Loss

I had surgery on 6/4 and doing well. Recently, I went to my stylist and she indicated that my hair is continuing to shed. I remember a while back some on here talked about hair loss.

Please let me know what products I can use to combat this. I am happy with my weight loss but now I am depress about my hair loss.

Thanks ALL
  3. Carbs

At what point can we have some carbs? I guess what I am asking is that I would love to have a good ole fashion grill cheese sandwich. For the most part, I have been avoiding breads and pastas.

Help!
  4. What is wrong?

I do not feel I am losing any weight. I maintained my weight since surgery. I lost weight with the pre-op.

Can someone help me? Perhaps give me some suggestions.

Thanks
  5. prenatal vitamins

Can we take these in lieu of multivitamins? I had a baby last year and my Dr. never took me off of them. She said they were good to take even if your not prego.

Your thoughts?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast