Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Thank you
    Congrats Big J! So glad to hear you are still doing well after 3 years! Happy surgiversary!
    awesome Job! I am excited to start my weight loss journey. Dr. Mario Almanza is performing my surgery in April. My family thinks I'm crazy for going out of the country to get this done, but I am extremely excited. I am ready to have energy, run with the kids, and fit into clothes again. I am happy to hear that you are doing well. I have high blood pressure, sleep apnea, and high cholesterol. Not to mention the fact, I don't recognize myself in the mirror right now. April 6th can't get here fast enough for me. Congrats on your success! Take care!
    Thank you Stacy...the best thing I could have done for me and for my family 3 years ago.
    Many congrats Bigj Sounds like a whole new lease on life! And new babies!!! What a blessing :-)
    Congrats
    Congratulations.... great progress
    Great photos, looking good congrats on your 1 year anniversary!
    Congrats
    Wow! awesome!
    Woo hoo awesome ��
    NOW THAT IS A BIG WOW. YOU MUST BE FEELING TO GREAT. CHEERS
    Great job!
    What supplements are you taking? Do your lab results support the supplements your taking (asking for my hubby).
    WAY TO GO I WILL WATCH FOR PICS. CHEERS
    Congratulations! What a great report!
    I have surgery with Dr. Almanza in August. I've read some bad things about him lately & relived to hear that you didn't have that experience.
    Big J, I have nothing but the same comment about getting sleeved in TJ. I can say that I feel the same way about my experience. Those pesky gas bubbles though? All is well and I'm feeling pretty darned good! My surgery was on the 10th as well.
    I am having my surgery there on April 20, 2015. I would love to hear everything you went thru.
    This pre-op diet is not east but it sounds like you are doing awesome!!! We can do anything that we set our mind to!
    Wow, you're off to a good start! Best of luck!
    Hi James! I had my surgery with Dr. Almanza on March 1st. It went really well. All of the nurses and doctors there are really good. The hotel is decent and you will meet a lot of nice people. I wish you a speedy recovery!!
    Good luck James!!!!
    Hello and good luck! See you on the sleeved side!
    Hello James! Congratulations on your weight loss so far and your upcoming surgery. You will do great and before you know it you will be adjusting to life on the other side. Stay in touch and let us know how you are doing! Good luck!
    Hi James. How exciting -you're on the cusp of sleeveland! Congrats!
    Good Luck!