Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ublawstudent

1. A different Picture of Four days Post-OP!!! Full and starving (fasting) to death!!

This last week has been an extreme and challenging time. My surgery went as well as expected, no serious complications, except chest/stomach contractions. HOWEVER, I have cut my stomach out, changed my body forever, am starving myself which feels like to death (headaches, fullness, sadness, extreme hunger) all in the name of hopefully being healthy and thin. Everyone paints these bright and sunny portraits of losing weight, but don't mention the suffering that goes along with starving your body. ...
  2. Day 1 Post Op: Belite Juarez

[/B]Just waking up, and I could not wait to get yesterday overwith. There was a lot of pain, moaning, not being able to get comfortable. They gave me pretty good pain meds with allowed me to sleep. The nurses and doctors have been really consistent, but the language barrier is a little frustrating. Yesterday I have extreme pain in my chest, stomach, side, back. Today a lot of it has subsided, with very little naseau and no vomiting. I have lost my voice, and the tube leading to stomach is in pain. ...
  3. Star Medica Juarez, Mexico-Belite Pre-Op-Please Read!,,,,

oThis sure has been a different experience. I arrived a day early to Juraez. Depending on the level of tolerance of the individual, crossing the boarder may be a bit of a shock! I was picked up by a cab driver who is dispatched from Sergio at Belite. It was not a van like pictured on the website. I opted to stay at the five star hotel called the Lucerne. It was a decent hotel considering the economic circumstance of the people. I had a gorgeous suite with two bathrooms, whirlpool tub, ...
  4. Surgery 3 days away, and my Husband now says he doesn't want me to have surgery!

My husband says I am taking the easy way out, and I should try diet and exercise. Frankly, I told him I don't give a dam what he thinks, he's a a cool 220 lbs. This is the biggest decision of my life. One where I am improving my health and happiness, and no one will take this away from me!!! He is also afraid of me traveling alone to Juarez. I am a women with a strong will, opinion, and extremely motivated. I have always have, and will always be! ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?