Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 10 weeks out. Lost 25lbs. Able to eat. Working out 2-3 days a week.

Hi everyone.. So I wanted to tell everyone that I have only lost 25 lbs since my surgery 5/29/15.. I'm starting to get worried too. I work out religiously with a trainer twice a week and some weeks I add a day of just weight trading with my hubby. I am one of those who is able to eat nearly anything.. I only eat very little but am hungry again 2 hours later. I am still doing the protein shakes but have only been drinking 1.5 a day.. I can't seem to drink water like I used to. I don't know what I'm ...
  2. Post op experience

Im a little over 4 weeks post op. I'm learning.. But having a terrible time getting all the water and protein in. I bought $75 worth of protein to go in 2.6 oz bottles and they almost made me vomit as soon as it touched my mouth. I am also having to learn to eat very slow and very small bites.. I'm able to eat practically anything as long as I do that. I've only lost 19 lbs as of today but I guess that's good.. I've also started pretty hard core weight training with a personal trainer 2 nights a ...
  3. Post op experience

Im a little over 4 weeks post op. I'm learning.. But having a terrible time getting all the water and protein in. I bought $75 worth of protein to go in 2.6 oz bottles and they almost made me vomit as soon as it touched my mouth. I am also having to learn to eat very slow and very small bites.. I'm able to eat practically anything as long as I do that. I've only lost 19 lbs as of today but I guess that's good.. I've also started pretty hard core weight training with a personal trainer 2 nights a ...