Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Can't stomach cold water

I'm Day 5 post op and can't drink cold water. It's painful when it hits the stomach. I know how important water is to our very being in addition to the weightloss so I drink hot water. It is so soothing and I'm still getting in plain water. If you're having trouble you may want to try it.
  2. Out of Surgery

I am sleeved. Feeling great lil sore in top of belly area but no gas pain. Been using gas X since I woke up. Walking a little bit but plan to do much much more. I will write detailed account tomorrow. Thanks for your support.
  3. Day before Surgery

Having had a terrible travel day filled with three flights that ran late and had me running doesn't come close to ruining my day. When I jumped in the shuttle to head to the hospital -an hour drive due to rush hour our group of 5 were quickly talking and creating memories.

All tests went well - blood and EKG and surgery is at 10am tomorrow. We dined on chicken broth in the restaurant and three of us took a stroll to the grocery store after dinner.

Now it's been a long ...
  4. Two sleeps still surgery

My day has arrived. I am packing for my early 6am flight out of beautiful MN tomorrow followed by.....drumroll please......MY SURGERY ON FRIDAY. The waiting is over and I am ready.

Can't wait to meet my surgery day buddies. See you there
  5. Self-imposed pre-op diet

I have a three day pre-op diet as prescribed by Dr Almanza but I wanted to start early and get all withdrawals over with. And so it began...i am in day 3 of 18 days and it hasn't been bad except for a few headaches and sluggishness at end of day one. Now I have more energy and I am not hungry Except at meal times.

Here is my breakdown, I am having a shakeology shake with water for breakfast, then cup of coffee with splenda, lunch is GNC Lean Shake, sf jello for snack and another ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast