Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. disappointed

I gave Dr Almanza or Weight Loss Agents my testimonal and kept watching well it was never posted. you guys read the same thing i gave them because i posted my experience on here. i sent them a message and asked why it was not posted and this was my reply from them.

Hi Lindsey! All of our testimonials do go through an approval process with upper management. We are sorry to see that yours was not posted. But we do read everything and are constantly looking for ways to improve, so we ...
  2. disappointed

I gave Dr Almanza or Weight Loss Agents my testimonal and kept watching well it was never posted. you guys read the same thing i gave them because i posted my experience on here. i sent them a message and asked why it was not posted and this was my reply from them.

Hi Lindsey! All of our testimonials do go through an approval process with upper management. We are sorry to see that yours was not posted. But we do read everything and are constantly looking for ways to improve, so we ...
  3. chest fullness

Just wondering from all of u vets, when u eat is it always the chest fullness u feel instead of like before when it was your stomach that felt full?
  4. risks

When does the infection and leak risks go away?
  5. day 10

Im sure most of you read my day 5 post op negative post! I am on day ten today and i feel the same about my experience, but i am feeling so much better about my decision. i feel good for the most part just a little weak. but i feel good! im not starving like i was, i do get a bit hungry still but im sure because i havent had any solid foods yet. all of my incisions are healing nicely no infection. after drinking a protien shake which takes about ab two hours i feel full which is nice to finally ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast