Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DallasRN

1. Protein samples

So i ordered from nashuanutrition.com and my samples came. I want to see which protein supplement is the most flavorful for post op. I hear the taste buds may change after; hopefully i will find the right supplement anyway. I ordered oN Saturday and received my package today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	591 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	24085
  2. Has this Happened to you?

So, last night I dreamed I had my surgery. My date is actually April 27. The best part of the dream was that I survived the surgery and I was feeling no pain after. However I had a very long staple line on my abdomen my doctor sent me home with no pain medicine even though I did not need I still felt like he should have given me a prescription just in case. I am so ready to get this done. I find myself looking forward to the preop liquid diet although it is two weeks long. I'm sure those two weeks ...
  3. Egd

So, my EGD is tomorrow!!! I am nit excited about swallowing a scope!!!
  4. 2nd sleep study

OH MY GOSH I HAVE SLEEP APNEA. I just really can't believe I have sleep apnea. To think I was believing i had no medical conditions outside of being obese...wow I never used that term to describe myself. I am really changing mentally & emotionally and I haven't even had the surgery yet. I have accepted myself and the fact that I need help to reach my goal!! Goal is...weight within the normal range!!!
  5. Nutrition class

Nutrition class complete!!! I did learn a lot...even for a nurse they presented things in a new way which provided better understanding!!! I am eager to get this going!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast