Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Regain and carbs

4.5 years post OP, I was doing fine. Got lax with my sugar intake and snacking and gained about 10 pounds. Did keto for a year and got down to 125, felt great. Then I got really sick, turns out a kidney stone was blocking a tube and I got an infection. Had two months in bed and 3 surgeries. Lost all my muscles and appetite. To get me to eat, everyone was focused on "what sounds good" or bringing milkshakes. Once I was back on my feet my appetite came back BIG TIME. I have gained 25 pounds ...
  2. 3 year anniversay!!!

3 years ago today my life changed for the better. I hated my body. I weighed 205 the morning I was sleeved. I am maintaining right at 125.
    I do have to watch what I eat, but I do keto so it's not even that hard and I feel amazing. If you are on the fence about this, don't walk away because it's scary. Scary doesn't always mean bad. Hope everyone is well, keep up the good fight 😄
  3. Little bit of regain...

2.5 years post sleeve and Im falling into bad/old habits. We travel a lot and Ive been using it as an excuse to eat like everyone else around me. I went from eating a couple bites of my husbands meal, to a full kids meal to my own entree... justifying it by saying i won't eat the whole thing. Also sugar has become a daily thing. So here are the steps Im taking:
    I have been seeing a therapist about my binge eating disorder
    I have purchased small portion Tupperware so that i can plan ...
  4. Small vent

For the last two weeks I was looking forward to going to this party, I mean counting down the days. But here's the thing, I had an awful time. I can't drink because if I go ONE calorie over 1200 I instantly gain and have to work twice as hard the next two weeks just to get back to normal. So basically everyone around me was drinking, having fun, eating all this awesome food and living life while my sober ass sat around waiting for my husband to get tired while watching everyone enjoy life and chow ...
  5. Goal!!!!!

Just weighed myself and I've hit my goal of 135

Feb 2nd 2015 I weighed 205 pounds to give you an idea of where I was. LIFE IS GOOD!!!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast