Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ibleedblue

1. ten more pounds til goal :)

I had surgery Feb 2015, at 205 pounds in Mexico
    So my husband and I just got back from a vacation in Jamaica - at Sandals where everything is included. And I am happy to report that I was pretty good about my food choices and I only had a couple alcoholic drinks and I made sure to take my vitamins and drink water.
    I lost 1 pound on vaca
    Usually I gained like 2-3, so I am happy.
    I am ten pounds from my goal. I am focused - and I'm going to SMASH IT.
  2. So happy I made this life change

I went down to a size 8. Single digit sizes!!!!!
    I feel so much better since losing weight. I was SO anxious to do this, and I even felt a little crazy. But this was by FAR the best thing I have ever done for myself. This morning I was 149.6 pounds, and in Feb I was 205.
    For anyone who is on the fence about getting the surgery: DO IT.
    Have a fabulous day everyone!!!
  3. Woot - lost 50 pounds!!!

First let me say that I was lazy and ate horribly Mothers day weekend - cause I went out of town on a little mini vacation. So it took me a little longer than I thought it would.
    BUT - this morning I stepped on the scale and my weight was 155.2!!!!! I started out at 205.6 so I have lost 50 pounds since 2/3/15
    I have noticed that I am hungry every two hours, even if I keep to protein only. I guess that means my stomach has healed. Of course, this scares the crap out of me that ...
  4. 3 months out!

Tomorrow will be my three month sleeve anniversary and I couldn't be happier with my results Started at 205 and this morning I was 158. I am eating almost normally, just smaller amounts and no carbonation or alcohol - and I try to reduce my carb intake.
    I feel really good, I think the vitamins have a lot to do with that. I've been eating a lot of eggs (that eggface blog has some awesome ideas) egg bites have become a regular breakfast for the whole family. My oldest daughter has become ...
  5. Back to reality!

Well I am back from vacation! We ended up taking a slight detour and flew to Cozumel for a few days and caught up with Royal Caribbean in Mexico then spent 6 days on the cruise. The things I were most worried about were:
    1. What can I eat
    2. Will I overeat
    3. How is it going to be to eat every couple hours

well it turns out:
    1. Since we were always at an all inclusive - there were plenty of options most of the time. Yes, it was hard to watch everyone eat ...
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast