Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ibleedblue

1. Just keep swimming!

I'm just chugging along! My weight loss has slowed way way down but I am not gaining and I am not a slave to calories anymore so I must say I am pretty happy. I am going on vacation to an all inclusive with my hubby friday for 8 days so I expect to gain a little bit but Im not too worried about it. Im a pound away from my goal and I feel great.

I went shopping and got some jeans and I know all jeans fit a bit differently but I got some size 6 and size 4. FOUR BABY!!!! In Feb I was ...
  2. before and after pics 7 months post op

3. Bad habits die hard

I could really use some advice. I'm 7 months post op, I've lost 65 pounds and I'm almost to goal. I was doing great. Then I had a major life change. My oldest daughter moved out and while I'm happy for her, I am all of a sudden going thru a huge depression. Ive been eating my way thru it, I know it's awful. I can't stop. I wake up and tell myself it is a new day and I can do this, I know all the things to do. But inevitably I end up eating sugar, carbs, fast food, I feel terrible. After ...
  4. Victory!!!

I was very scared to have the sleeve done, but one of the deciding factors was the day that my doctor wrote me a prescription for blood pressure meds. I weighed 205 pounds and my body was starting to feel it. I scheduled the surgery and threw the script away and got sleeved Feb of this year. Today, I went in for a check up. Not only am I in a normal BMI range, I AM NOW IN A NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE RANGE!!!!!!
    My whole family struggles with this, so I am overjoyed!
    I am no longer medically ...
  5. six months out

Well a couple of days ago I got a text saying it was my six month post op anniversary. Still think it is the BEST money I have ever spent. I hit a little milestone when I weighed myself this week. I am no longer "overweight" because I am in a normal BMI range. I weighed 140.6 this morning. Six months ago I weighed 205.
    I am a little afraid of this "honeymoon period" ending. Sometimes I eat bad things. I'm afraid I am just going to gain everything right back after a certain ...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast