Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. Getting birth control removed today!!

Hey all!
    So about 2 weeks ago I called my doctor and told her the list of problems I have been having since October, when I recieved Nexplanon, which is an IUD placed in the arm. Supposed to good for 5 years, I read some facts they all sounded good. Well, fast forward to right now. I am up 25lbs, and no I haven't changed my diet. And it baffles me because all through the sleeve process it's been calories in vs calories out but somehow I gained 25lbs on 1200-1400 cal a day intake. I have the ...
  2. Hi everyone!!

Wow it is so quiet on this forum!! I've been checking in and reading posts but haven't posted anything in a long time.
    I hope everyone is doing well. This coronavirus is no joke. I have heard of the "quarantine 15" where you gain 15lbs because your stuck home. That doesn't have to be the case. I know when I'm bored I tend to want to munch, so I try to keep busy. I paint/decorate bird houses, work in the garden etc. Now I'm a 3rd grade teacher too (my 9th grader doesn't need my help) ...
  3. Suggestion

It's a great idea to take a picture of yourself the day of your surgery and then using the same clothes and doing the same pose take a pic every 2 weeks. (Or 1 or 4, whatever you want)
    Sometimes people say "oh look at you! You lost weight and you look great!" but some of us might not see it because we see ourselves everyday. Comparing pictures is a great way to see the changes, if you ever stall or feel discouraged the pictures might make you feel better.
    I also suggest ...
  4. 4 years 4 months

Hi!
    I hope everyone is doing good!
    Its great to see so many people taking control of their lives and getting the surgery. One of the best decisions I have ever made. It's been over 4 years now. It's crazy when I go back and think about the beginning. The worst memory's I have were the hair loss, long thick hair turned to thread. The smell, I had such BO, bad breath and stinky pee during ketosis. Deodorant, showers and poo porri handled it. Oh and the irregularity when it came to the ...
  5. 4 years later

Wow. 4 years!
    It's been way too long since I've been on here so for those of you who don't know me, Hi! I'm Teri. I started the process in May 2014. Luckily all I had to pay for was my nuitrionist. Insurance did the rest.
    My BMI was right at 40. I was 255lbs at 5'7"
    I went in on December 30th 2014 with the hope of waking up skinny (not really, but it would be nice) instead I had the pleasure of waking up feeling like my stomach was moving around in a painful way and vomiting ...
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast