Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. I made it to onederland!

I have been hanging out at 202. Yesterday I was at 201.
    I just hopped on the scale and I am 199! With my clothes on lol.
    happy happy happy happy
    I wanted to hit onederland by my son's 4th birthday....he will be 4 on weds!!!
    Which reminds me, the bday party is tomorrow.....with all my "favorite" people! Who now all know about my sleeve! JOY!
    Can you tell I'm happy? I called them my "favorite" people (yes, sarcastic but better then "that ...
  2. I gave into my weakness....and now I feel like garbage

So. Tonight everyone was having ice cream for a treat. I have not had any ice cream since pre op days.
    ice cream was my absolute favorite, I had a bowl every single day. Sometimes twice a day. Like I couldn't get enough.
    So I figured I'd have a little bit with everyone, I busted my ass on the eliptial for 45min and I deserve a treat
    THAT IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF THINKING THAT GOT ME INTO THIS
    So I had some. Fist bite was not as good as i thought it would be. It was more ...
  3. Just wanted to say

You are all so amazing! From the newbies to the vets, I am so happy I found this site and all of you, it's so helpful to vent sometimes, write what's on my mind and ofcoarse ask questions and see everyone else's amazing success stories. I really appreciate the honesty and people telling it like it is. I wish I found this site before my surgery because in my opinion my awesome surgeon definitely made it sound like "you go in, we take out some of your stomach, you don't eat so much and BAM your ...
  4. I am 2.2 pounds away from onederland!

I'm so close!! I just don't want the first number to be a 2 anymore
    so last week I ate some skittles, seriously just some of my daughters. And I swear the next day I was down a pound. then I ate my norm and weight stayed the same. Yeah I bought skittles and had some and I lost again. I gave my kids the rest of the bag.
    skittles the new weight loss pill???
    Hahahahaha I wish.
    no more skittles for me but I do think I need to shake up what I eat. I seriously eat the same ...
  5. hiccups are making me crazy!!

I've gotten hiccups in the past, but 3 days ago I noticed I was hiccuping after every meal/snack, it's so ANNOYING!!!! I am such a loud hiccuper lol

Oh, and ketosis went away.....and now it's back.
    I haven't eaten much the past few days, nothing looks good and I guess I just don't feel like eating. Today I made myself eat a cheese stick for breakfast, tried soup for lunch....didn't eat it tho. Had a shake. A few bites of chicken for dinner. did drink a lot.
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast