Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. Warning: Rant alert

Good morning!! I hope that everyone is doing great. If your having a bad day, a nauseous day, a hungry day, a stall day....remember this....soon you will have a day where your up and getting dressed in some size you never thought you fit into. Your going to go out and get bunches of complements. Enjoy them!! I am so proud of everyone on here, all working to get what they want. You all should be proud of yourselves too!!
    It's been a little bit since I've posted an update. I am in my 11th month ...
    Tags: zoey101 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. Just a thought on sleeve size......

I have a thought.....
    For those of you that don't know my journey here's a little summary;
    May 2014 made the call to get the sleeve. Went thru 6 months of seeing and following a nutritionist's diet. Did the psych, pulmonary and cardiology clearances. Lost a whopping 8 pounds during that time (but if I could loose it thru dieting I wouldn't be here)
    November 2014 I was done with everything and NJI was approved. I saw my surgeon and we set the surgery date to 12/30/14.
  3. Fun weekend!!

Had my friends 4yr old daughters birthday party on Saturday. It was at a lake with a nice playground and Pavillion and she rented a bouncy house
    It wasn't too long before I found myself inside the bouncy house getting tackled by all the kids
    It was great!! Just being able to fit thru the narrow opening was awesome.
    After we went to playground, I was on the swings and on this other thing I've never seen before so I don't know what it's called, you sit on it and someone pushes ...
  4. Just made 6 dozen cookies and two batches of brownies

I used to love brownies. Whenever I made them I would be eating the raw brownie mix and when they were done cooking......let's just say brownies didn't last too long in my house.
    So when I made them tonight, I wanted a brownie....because I love them.....guess I should now say because I LOVED them. Past tense. Never again. I ate a bite. One freaking bite. 1st off, it wasn't even that good. 2nd- I felt like puking. I don't know if it's the sugar or because it's a heavy food but I felt horrible. ...
  5. Down another 3 lbs since last week's weigh in....not happy about it

It still blows my mind that this is my complaint....which is now turning into a worry. For those who dont know me, I'm 9 months post started at 255, goal was 145/150.
    I have steadily been loosing. Today I am 136lbs. I hit 127 once in my life and I looked bad. Boney. I can feel my bones, I get bruises if I sleep with my knees together....I have to put a pillow inbetween my legs. I can trace the bone from the center of my chest down to the bottom of my rib cage.
    My hubby said to me ...
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast