Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. Mildly anemic?

I have been cleared to donate blood for a few months now. I go every two months like clock work. Each time you donate your vitals must be good and hemoglobin has to be above 12.5
    I had my finger stick and it was 10.4....the low end of normal is 12.1
    There are a few different reasons why that # could be low but based on what I've researched and discussed with the nurse I think I have low iron.
    *For the past 6 weeks I have been irritable and haven't had much energy. I thought ...
  2. Looking through old pictures...

I can't believe that was me. I have pictures that show me gradually getting bigger and bigger until I hit my max weight of 255lbs.
    I knew I was big. I knew I was obese, but I didn't realize just how big I was. I looked in the mirror and I saw myself. I didn't see that person in the picture. When I would have to dress up it was fustrating because nothing fit good, but after I was dressed and ready I was happy with myself. Thought I looked good. Perfect example is my before picture, which ...
  3. It's been a year...it went by fast.

December 30th marked my one year sleeve anniversary
    The day before my surgery I was 255lbs
    My goal was to get down to 145lbs by my one year anniversary. It seemed impossible that I would loose over 100 pounds at all, let alone in 1 year.
    But I am here as proof that it is most definitely possible. I have been staying around 128 pounds for (I think) 2 months.
    I eat 1900-2100 calories a day to maintain. I will increase to gain by adding a little at a time (not easy,I'm ...
  4. Turkey day!

I am part of a women's group and we meet once a month. It's a chance to talk about what's bothering you and get opinions. I walked in Wednesday and a women said "your so small"
    I sat down and said "I'm not not eating. I'm not anorexic, I'm not wasting away or melting or anything else"
    Felt good to say that, and the other woman just said "I guess people have been telling you your too skinny huh?"

I started tracking my intake
    Myfitnesspal ...
  5. My daughter is gonna be 10 tomorrow!

Hi everyone!
    I'm doing good. Saw my step daughter yesterday and she didn't say I looked anorexic, just called me a twig.
    Saw my parents and grandparents today and everyone is doing well. It was a nice day.
    I am not loving the weather. I am FREEZING!
    It really makes a HUGE difference when you loose 100+ pounds of insulation ;-)
    Felt a little old today, daughter is going to be 10!!
    So I ordered some thermal bottoms on line but they don't fit right so I ...
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast