Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. back to counting calories

Hey all!! I haven't posted in a long time! I see a lot of new faces and a lot of people starting this life changing journey. CONGRATS EVERYONE!
    I was sleeved about 3.5 years ago. I was 255lbs on the day of surgery. I lost weight really fast. I can't remember exact times but I think after 18mo I got down to 123lbs, at 5'7" I was super skinny, pics in my profile.
    I needed to gain. Before gaining I was happy at 150, so I set my goal at 145. I needed to gain 20lbs (never had that ...
  2. this doesn't relate to the sleeve...

hey all! This doesn't relate exactly to the sleeve but if your outside exercising in the northeast watch out for ticks.
    yesterday was 70° here and so I was out in the garden, nothing is growing but their are leaves to move etc
    this morning I woke up and my left leg had a spot that feels like a deep cut/bruise. I felt a lump, went into the bathroom and had a little freakout when I saw the tick. a deer tick. last year was bad but I wasn't expecting to find ticks in February
    So ...
  3. It's been a while....

Hi! It's been a long time since I've been here so I'm going to introduce myself and tell my story. So on December 30th 2014 I was sleeved. Because of issues with anesthesia I vomited the first 48hrs. I spent new years in the hospital and went home January 2nd or 3rd. My highest weight was 255. I had PCOS and after my son was born i went into post partum depression. Food became something I turned to, looked forward to. Ate whatever, whenever.
    If you want to read about my story check out ...
  4. Bad teeth

I always brushed and flossed. I went to the dentist 2x a year like I was supposed to. Then I lost insurance and didn't go to the dentist for 2 years, but I cared for my teeth. All was good, but in the past year my teeth seem to have been deteriorating. As I write this I'm sitting at the dentist office. I have 2 broken teeth, one that has been a 8/10 on a pain scale these past few days. I also have had teeth pulled, and a crown on one. Can't sleep becasue my whole head is throbbing. The only major ...
  5. ♡ worst heart burn ever!!

Hi all! Been a while since I have visited, life has certainly kept me busy. I just had my 2 year anniversary from being sleeved on December 30th. I can't believe it's been 2 years already, the changes are amazing.
    When I had the endoscopy I was told I had a hiatal hernia. I didn't know much about it, doc said not to worry about it.
    Well, after being sleeved and getting on this site I learned that a hiatal hernia is common with weight gain, and a lot of surgeons remove the hernia when ...
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast