Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Half of my glue came off at two weeks, some of it is still there but coming off.
    I am a nurse and deal with the "glue" dermabond - regularly, they also used it on me for my surgery. It will come off on it's own. Mine took about two weeks, some earlier, some later. The wounds should be closed then. If you have wound open which has not closed by now, contact your doctor. Everyone's weight loss is different, I have lost 27 pounds in four weeks since surgery. I am trying not to pay attention to it, my clothes are getting looser daily so I know I am ok. Good luck on your journey. Your wound should heal pretty quickly, unless you have other medical issues, just washing it with soap and water, drying it and keeping it from getting rubbed should be all you need to do.
    Thanks! I will be getting that app in a minute
    I was always a chugger when it came to water. I feel like I'm so thirsty and I just want to drink the whole bottle of water in one gulp. I don't even know how many sips are OK at once. I would have never believed that I would be feeling sick after 1/2 cup of soup and a drink! I have been watching the time to avoid what I did that day, but like you, luchaheel, I just can't get it all in and I'm below what my intake should be. I'll just keep working on it. I have a list on the fridge for me to write down every bottle of water I drink and how many protein shakes etc it's really hard to get 70-80grams of protein a day, I tried the powder protein. ...barf....haven't found one I can tolerate. I drink carnation breakfast shakes, sugar free. Only has 13 grams in 8oz. I have heard Unjury is a protein powder that is supposed to be good. I'll probably be trying that soon. Hopefully it doesn't end up with the other ones I bought km
    Hey I'm using an app to remind me... it's called "water your body" . It chimes off every hour between 9 AM and 10 PM which I set it for that time. It sounds like water pouring.... I find it to be pretty helpful.
    I'm not drinking as much as I should and avoiding that is exactly why. I'm used to getting my hydration at meal times, now after I eat I avoid liquids for 1 1/2 hours. That's 4 1/2 hours that drinks are off limits and 8 hours of sleep that I'm not drinking. Factor in work etc. and its a real challenge.
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819