Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. I just wanna drink the whole bottle of water!! I don't like sippong! I'm thirsty!

I am soooooo thirsty right now!! It's like I go all morning not really thinking about anything, staying busy sipping on a protien shake and then BAM! I'm so thirsty I just want to chug the bottle of water....none of this taking a sip every few minutes. I haven't eaten anything today because I don't want to go 30 min before and after I eat. This is nothing new to me, I have always been thirsty in the afternoon, the only difference is I can't quench the thirst.
    Blehhhh
  2. Always freezing and have greasy hair!!

Ok so before surgery I was always sweating, if it was 55 degrees out in October I'd start to sweat, in the summer I would sweat just sitting there. Obviously the winter isn't nearly as bad but if I cleaned the house I'd work up a little sweat. Ever since surgery 12/30/14 I have been so cold. I wear my fuzzy socks, sweatpants, and a sweatshirt over my tshirt when I go to bed and I have two comforters and one fleece blanket. When I take a shower I crank the heat up to 77 and still I'm cold when I ...
  3. Feeling a bit discouraged

My surgery was three weeks ago today 12-30-14. I started off at 250. I weighed myself on the 10th and was 239. I weighed myself again on the 13th and was 233. A week later and I'm the same. It's great that I lost 17lbs but I thought that in the first month you lost a lot of weight and fast. If Im already going a week without losing anything then how am I ever going to get to my goal??
    Blehhhh
  4. 3 weeks since surgery!

This Tuesday will be three weeks since sleeved. I'm still a little sore in one spot. Instead of stitches I got glued closed on the incisions. The glue came off of one incision when I dryed off after a shower. Oops. Didn't open up or bleed but I can see how deep the cut was. I'm doing what I can to prevent infection. Anyone else get glued? Wondering how long until the glue is gone, surgeon said "a few weeks" when I was in the hospital. What's a few? 2? 5weeks? When I went into surgery ...
  5. 17 days post sleeve, drank too fast and feel horrible

I need to drink more to avoid dehydration. Trying to drink more but I had 1/2 cup of soup at 330 and dumb me drank 8oz proteins shake 15min later and finished it within ten minutes. It's like I forgot that I can't drink line I used to and now I feel sick to my stomach. It's horrible.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415