Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. how long does it take you to finish an 8oz bottle of water?

So I really need to get more water in. I'm slacking big time and this morning I woke up with such a headache....probably because I had maybe 20oz yesterday.
    So I'm wondering how long does it take you to finish 8oz of water? I don't want to drink too fast but taking an hour just isn't giving me enough time to get more in.
    thanks!!
  2. how long does it take you to finish an 8oz bottle of water?

So I really need to get more water in. I'm slacking big time and this morning I woke up with such a headache....probably because I had maybe 20oz yesterday.
    So I'm wondering how long does it take you to finish 8oz of water? I don't want to drink too fast but taking an hour just isn't giving me enough time to get more in.
    thanks!!
  3. Did you loose you hair??

Hello everyone!! I'm almost 4 weeks out from the sleeve surgery and ofcoarse I still have questions and worries.
    have you lost your hair? If so how much hair did you loose and do you know why you lost it (lol of protien, vitamins)

I feel like everytime I brush my hair there is more hair in that brush then there was before surgery .....luckily I have super thick hair but is there anything I can do to stop the loss before it gets worse?
    I appreciate your responses and ...
  4. Hubby ordered take out...pizza, wings and calzone.........

Really?? I'm hungry and he ordered all the favorites...yeah yeah yeah its because "my daughter has her friend over for a sleepover"
    They are 9 year olds, they don't eat that much!! Talk about temptation, the temptation should be ringing the doorbell in about ten minutes. Ughhhhh
  5. 24 days post surgery and feeling good

It's been 24 days since my sleeve and I'm feeling pretty good. Yesterday was the first time I excercised....it's too Damn cold out to go for a walk....I did 20 min on my stair master with only two 30 second breaks. When I first bought the machine (months before sleeved) I went 5 min and thought I was going to die. I'm surprised (but happy) that I felt so good after 20, although once it got to 15min I was ready to stop but pushed for 5 more min. It helps because I read at the same time so I'm not ...
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast