Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. pure protien or Unjury?? what do you prefer?

I don't want to spend any more $ on disgusting protien powders. So I hear good things about Unjury and pure protien. I would appreciate it if you could tell me what your favorite protien powder is. I have no problems with milk.
  2. I got butt sag!!!

I got out of the car yesterday and went to grab the grocery out of the car with my hubby. I'm walking up the stairs and he was right behind me and says "looks like you got some major butt sag" I almost dropped the bags. He caught my look and said "your pants, there really sagging by your butt"
    Sad as it sounds, that made my day! The stupid scale is still not moving (almost 2 weeks!) So maybe I lost some inches. I just bought a tape measure yesterday so now I can keep track. ...
  3. 30 days post op and doing good, but can someone please define grazing?

Hello! Had my post op apt. Everything is going good. My weight is 227 so it dropped a pound, hopefully this means I'm out of that Damn stall.
    I finally got the measuring tape so I can measure myself every month. I don't want to do it to often or I'll drive myself nuts.
    I should have never bought a scale ...anyway, I am wondering what exactly is "grazing" I feel like maybe I'm grazing but I'm not sure.....I eat yogurt (1/4 cup) for breakfast, 2 or 3 slices of cheese for lunch. ...
  4. Questions that makes me feel a little on the dumb side.

I could just Google this, or ask the surgeon tomorrow when I see him but...
    they removed most of the stomach, got that. I thought they used sutures to close up the stomach. Not staples. Some stuff I read says they close up with staples. So I wonder....are the staples going to be there forever? When I walk thru a metal detector will it go off? Or is it sutures that dissolve over time? I'm not talking about the incisions, I'm talk about the actual stomach. They used glue on my incisions. ...
  5. had such a great day....until now

I woke up this morning feeling really good, no pain, had energy and even tho I haven't lost weight in over a week I feel lighter. I did 30 minutes on the stair master, had to push myself, but I did it. I had cheese for lunch, three bites of chicken for dinner, got 3 shakes in a 3 bottles of water. Just finished brushing my teeth and all of a sudden my stomach hurts! I don't have to vomit and I don't have to go #2 but ugh I feel horrible. I'm in bed Listening to the wind howl (blizzard)
    I ...
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast