Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. is this a good idea?

Hello! My sister is probably about 270lbs. Has been heavy her whole life. I talked to her about the sleeve, she said she would look into it. I don't know if she did or not.
    Today my mom told me that my sister is getting liposuction on her arms.
    So she's going to have skinny arms? What about the rest? Not sure if that would look right.... and won't they just get big again if she doesn't change her ways in eating?
    It's $3,000
    for those who have insurance through work, ...
  2. not sure how I feel about this....

Ok, so I as you can see on my ticker I was 255 the day of surgery. I was 145 when I met my husband just about 5 years ago. Throughout my pregnancy with our son I gained weight, but not too bad. I weighed myself at the hospital the day after I had my son and weighed 170. I was ok with that, figured I'd loose it. But I didnt, I started buying mini eggs, like a bag a day. Then onto another bag of candy etc. So as time went on I got bigger and bigger. My husband only commented on my weight when I would. ...
  3. I finally hit my goal!

I did it!!!! I had 65oz of water/shake
    and 68g protien!!! This is the 1st time since surgery I've been able to get it all in. Now I just need to keep it up!
  4. calling all veterans.....

Hello! A friend of mine was sleeved December 2013. So she is now 14 months out. we were talking today and she said she thinks she is eating too much. For example, she made a packet of oatmeal and was able to eat the entire bowl. She didn't give me any other examples but she would like to know, at this point, about how much should she eat at each meal.
    She started at 279 and is now bouncing between 150 and 154. She said she does eat sweets, and doesn't drink much. No protien drinks, no tracking. ...
  5. kinda Fustrated, glad I can vent here

I am 8 weeks out and 40 pounds down since surgery. I feel great, more energy and my clothes fit better then ever.
    But I am Fustrated. I'm in another stall. two weeks ago I weighed 216. I'm 215 right now. I haven't had a BM in a week. I bought fiber gummys today and took them this afternoon. All evening and while I type my stomach has been making odd sounds. I know i need to increase water and protein. But everyday I set a goal to get 64oz of water and 70 protien and everyday I don't make ...
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast