Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

1. Suggestion

It's a great idea to take a picture of yourself the day of your surgery and then using the same clothes and doing the same pose take a pic every 2 weeks. (Or 1 or 4, whatever you want)
    Sometimes people say "oh look at you! You lost weight and you look great!" but some of us might not see it because we see ourselves everyday. Comparing pictures is a great way to see the changes, if you ever stall or feel discouraged the pictures might make you feel better.
    I also suggest ...
  2. 4 years 4 months

Hi!
    I hope everyone is doing good!
    Its great to see so many people taking control of their lives and getting the surgery. One of the best decisions I have ever made. It's been over 4 years now. It's crazy when I go back and think about the beginning. The worst memory's I have were the hair loss, long thick hair turned to thread. The smell, I had such BO, bad breath and stinky pee during ketosis. Deodorant, showers and poo porri handled it. Oh and the irregularity when it came to the ...
  3. 4 years later

Wow. 4 years!
    It's been way too long since I've been on here so for those of you who don't know me, Hi! I'm Teri. I started the process in May 2014. Luckily all I had to pay for was my nuitrionist. Insurance did the rest.
    My BMI was right at 40. I was 255lbs at 5'7"
    I went in on December 30th 2014 with the hope of waking up skinny (not really, but it would be nice) instead I had the pleasure of waking up feeling like my stomach was moving around in a painful way and vomiting ...
  4. back to counting calories

Hey all!! I haven't posted in a long time! I see a lot of new faces and a lot of people starting this life changing journey. CONGRATS EVERYONE!
    I was sleeved about 3.5 years ago. I was 255lbs on the day of surgery. I lost weight really fast. I can't remember exact times but I think after 18mo I got down to 123lbs, at 5'7" I was super skinny, pics in my profile.
    I needed to gain. Before gaining I was happy at 150, so I set my goal at 145. I needed to gain 20lbs (never had that ...
  5. this doesn't relate to the sleeve...

hey all! This doesn't relate exactly to the sleeve but if your outside exercising in the northeast watch out for ticks.
    yesterday was 70 here and so I was out in the garden, nothing is growing but their are leaves to move etc
    this morning I woke up and my left leg had a spot that feels like a deep cut/bruise. I felt a lump, went into the bathroom and had a little freakout when I saw the tick. a deer tick. last year was bad but I wasn't expecting to find ticks in February
    So ...
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast