Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. What are you eating???

Update: i am on day 14 and have tried yogurt and butternut squash soup .... anybody else doing something different?
  2. I'm HOME .... THANKS

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! I am home safely, getting plenty of rest and have not gotten on the scale yet because too much is happening right now.
    I have come down with a cold (plenty of nose blowing) and mother nature has decided to show up as well in addition to being recently sleeved ... not a pleasant experience.
    I want to weight myself on a high note ... THANKS again everyone for your prayers.
  3. Everybody gots Something to Say

My recent experience with medical professionals - I contacted RN nurse at my previous Bariatric Dr office (who fought the good fight w/Insurance Co - even tho we lost) to get the protein they recommend for their WL patients and she remembered me from 2 years ago - told me she would be informing the Dr of my decision to go to Mexico; congratulated me on my decision; made me schedule a follow up appt upon my return; gave me good pricing on the protein; wished me well, gave me a hug, and told me she ...
  4. TRAVELING WITH C-Pap

Has any had to travel with their C-Pap machine? if so, did you have to bring your own distilled water? if so, how did you get it on the plane?

i was told that i have to bring my own distilled water for my machine .... just curious, how am i going to do that.