Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jmichelle

1. Keeping up the positivity, but keeping it real too.

As of today, I can report that i'm still twaddling along. I'm feeling pretty good but one day, someone came along and dropped a ton of bricks onto my back! The dirty bastard . I've been going all day long as usual, but getting tired earlier. Between 7 and 8 i'm ready to shut it down for the day. It's not a bad thing as I know I need to get to sleep earlier anyway (before midnight).
    I'm getting all of my vitamins in, but I gave up on protein shankes. I tried, I really did. I can't tolerate ...
  2. Just trudging along....

Here I am, a week and a day post sleeve surgery and still feeling pretty good. I followed up with my doctor today so that we can devise our follow up plan. He stated that my sutures looked great and that they can come out today, so out they came.Good thing because those suckers were starting to itch! Today, I added cream o chicken soup to the liquid diet as per the post op meal plan. I could only consume a couple of tablespoons, or about 2 oz, but It was a welcomed change. I felt a bit nauseus ...
  3. Sleeved and doing great!

I am now 4 days post op and i'm feeling pretty darned good! The first 24 hrs after surgery were pretty rough, but no one should expect a cake walk at that point. Dr. Almanza came in and told us that the first 24 hrs are going to be very rough, because hey, you just had surgery. He did take time to address any issues and answer uestions while we were in the recovery room. It got better and better as time passed. Those gas bubbles are quite painful at first, but I can say that today, they aren't ...