Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

royal32

1. 3 years out

I will be celebrating my 37th birthday next month and I must say the gastric sleeve saved my life!! Definitely a life changer but very much so worth it. Weight loss brings your youth back, a burst of energy finds you and your all of a sudden feeling vibrant and full of life. My surgery was with Dr Almonza in Mexico on August 8 2014
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1545.JPG 
Views:	565 
Size:	271.7 KB 
ID:	28242   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1761.JPG 
Views:	568 
Size:	444.2 KB 
ID:	28243   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0620.jpg 
Views:	528 
Size:	179.9 KB 
ID:	28244   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0680.JPG 
Views:	545 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	28245  
  2. 7 months post op

I had surgery Aug 28th 2016, in Tijuana Mexico, with Dr Almanza. Best decision I ever made
    HW:245
    SW:235
    CW:138
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_09171.jpg 
Views:	512 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	25743  
  3. Pre-op Diet

My 5 day pre-op diet starts on
    Sunday, im so nervous I love to cook but im not good with soups and things. if there are any suggestions on what do eat please share. My surgery is next Friday the 28th is there anyone else here having surgery with Dr Almanza on that date??? Im going alone and would love NOT to be alone lol but anywho the countdown begins, theres so much to get done within that time I have no idea where to start.
  4. New

Hi I am new at posting but like others I have been watching and reading for some time now. I am 33 and a mother of 2. I never really had a problem with my weight throughout my childhood and im not one who struggled with my weight all my life witch is why going to MEXICO to be sleeved really threw my family for a loop.

Even though I haven't been heavy all my life I am now, I can barely run for 5 mins without feeling like my chest is going to give out, im 5ft 4in and im at 235lbs the ...