Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

You look beautiful and definitely more youthful! Great job!
    wow, you look fabulous. well done.
    Congratulations. You look fabulous!
    Correction my surgery was Aug 28 of 2016
    I'll try laffey taffey but eating more is so hard, I'm super active and I'm always hungry but after 2-3 bites I'm stuffed
    Wow, you look awesome!
    Hi Royal! Wow you're just a little over 8 months post op - congratulations!! Now that you've reached your goal, you'll want to increase you calorie intake a bit. Nothing too crazy! If you're very active, you'll want to eat/drink extra calories and nutrients
    You do mean Aug of 2015 right or is this a dream for Aug 2016 ? Just kidding you look marvelous..
    Thanks guys I was actually concerned about how fast I was loosing I am happy with my weight and would like to stop loosing now anyone know what I can do to stay at my current weight and not loose anymore???
    Congrats!!!!
    wow, you look great! congrats
    Congratulations!!
    Wow...you look fabulous! Keep up the great work. I'm envious that you lost the weight so quickly!
    I just read your post and saw that your surgery was today. I hope everything about the surgery went well and that you can just relax and recover. You are a very brave woman from what I can see. I look forward to seeing an update from you soon. Best wishes!
    Hi, my surgery was with Almamza on 8-20...SW239 HW246 height 5'4". So I am 6days post op and back home in LA since Sunday...I am feeling pretty good considering. Bring extra wash clothes, bring a heating pad and extension cord, gasx strips, boullion cubes, sunglasses and good pair of tennis shoes for walking. They will take great care of you...make sure to tell Alex (Alejandra) the nurse hello for me!! What a beautiful person she is...she will care for you at the hotel following your return from the hospital. Edward the nurse is awesome too! They do not baby you after surgery but they do take great care of you so you have nothing to worry about...you may want to bring some earplugs for the hospital because the nurses are kind of loud and your will need your rest so they will help. You are welcome to email me if you would like, just private message me and I will give it to you...keep in touch and have a blessed journey!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvia2
    Just a few short days, you will make it. Just focus on your goal. I went to Mexico with my cousin but we met a lot of nice ladies. Most things are done with the same group of people so I'm sure you will bond with at least one person. One bit of advice would be to take an extra towel and wash cloth. Good luck!!
    Thanks I didn't think about taking a towel and wash cloth are there any other items you can think of that I may have not though about taking im making my list to pack and it seems every day im adding to it lol
    Quote Originally Posted by michael95472
    First couple of days were the hardest. I had my lean protein for dinner, broth for lunch, and a protein shake for breakfast. Me and other people also had headaches from the pre op diet. You can do it.
    sounds easy enough yea I heard about the headaches im sure it wont be fun but im hoping the headaches don't stay too long
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine15
    I am scheduled on September 2, 2015 in Mexico with Dr Almanza. I will probably miss seeing and meeting you. Keep in touch and I know all will go well.
    yea ill be leaving by then but yea keep in touch also good luck to you ill be following your journey as well
    Just a few short days, you will make it. Just focus on your goal. I went to Mexico with my cousin but we met a lot of nice ladies. Most things are done with the same group of people so I'm sure you will bond with at least one person. One bit of advice would be to take an extra towel and wash cloth. Good luck!!
    First couple of days were the hardest. I had my lean protein for dinner, broth for lunch, and a protein shake for breakfast. Me and other people also had headaches from the pre op diet. You can do it.
    I am scheduled on September 2, 2015 in Mexico with Dr Almanza. I will probably miss seeing and meeting you. Keep in touch and I know all will go well.
    Thank you cathbas, im definitely in canceling. I would not have opted such a drastic change without first dealing with the emotional side of it I was so against canceling at first until I realized I couldn't move pass certain things without help. Of course there still a lot of work to be done but I actually feel in control now witch is a big difference from before I staring canceling. Thanks for the welcome I love this sight you guys are great
    Welcome! I am so sorry about your loss! of course you gained weight thru the loss..but now you will have a tool..but the way to get thru not gaining it back..(cuz of course we went to food for comfort) is to get counseling..and keep working thru it all so that you can protect your weight loss and be healthy for the rest of your family..
    love and prayers are with you
    thanks Ann2
    royal32, welcome. I hope you find comfort here, as well as good counsel.

And I hope you have access to some good counseling help given the loss you have suffered.

I am very impressed by your decision to change your life for the better -- actually, for much better, as you will learn!

Again, a hearty welcome!