Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

needing support as now 3 years post Sleeve

1. Its great Communicating with the USA sleevers and all other people and places on this site

by , 01-06-2015 at 07:42 AM (needing support as now 3 years post Sleeve)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mezza1960 View Post
    I am finding it so good to communicating with all the USA sleevers and all the other countries across the world that are on this site.

I have learnt so much from all you guys!

Come visit down under ...AUSTRALIA!

We have beautiful beaches..really good weather..probably the same as you guys..lol

thank you for the support!

love Mary
  2. Hi Just Started adding photos to my Journey

by , 01-02-2015 at 12:09 AM (needing support as now 3 years post Sleeve)
    Hi Everyone

I am just starting to add my journey...I had the sleeve in march 2012...I basically lost most of the weight within the first year...I have just put up some photos...some are partially nude but i am sure you won't be offended as this is the reality...let me know if you are...i am turning 55 in March this year...I was a very unstable insulin dependent diabetic...I am no longer my HBa 1c is now 4.9

yah...best thing was loosing diabetes...

I am
  3. Hi Just Started adding photos to my Journey

by , 12-31-2014 at 08:31 PM (needing support as now 3 years post Sleeve)
    Hi Everyone

I am just starting to add my journey...I had the sleeve in march 2012...I basically lost most of the weight within the first year...I have just put up some photos...some are partially nude but i am sure you won't be offended as this is the reality...let me know if you are...i am turning 55 in March this year...I was a very unstable insulin dependent diabetic...I am no longer my HBa 1c is now 4.9

yah...best thing was loosing diabetes...

I am
  4. Hi From Mary in Australia

by , 12-27-2014 at 04:10 AM (needing support as now 3 years post Sleeve)
    Hi Everyone

just joined this site as need support and love to give support...as i am 3 years post op I am in the danger zone of regaining weight ...which i have recently...a bit of stress eating from work problems and personal problems..

Need to get back on track...to be honest I never did any exercise throughout my 3 year journey...but now find I really need to...any suggestions?

The only exercise i get is delivering babies on the floor in the bath up
  5. Hi Just new to this forum I had the sleeve in March 2012 so nearly 3 years

by , 12-26-2014 at 03:58 PM (needing support as now 3 years post Sleeve)
    Quote Originally Posted by thenewmetoday View Post
    Welcome. my surg. was 1 month after yours. Hope it has gone well for you I love my sleeve
    Hi Joanne

I think we live in the same state NSW Australia

Yes my surgery went well. But now I need support to maintain as fluctuating at present

Regards

Mary