Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BrnEye Girl

1. I'm Bald.....

I had my surgery on December 19,2014....I started noticing hair loss somewhere around January 2015..(I wrote about it previously)..I have always had a head full of long thick curly hair...(tears)....but since my surgery...the front of my hair if literally 'GONE"....and when I say gone....I do mean gone...my hair loss has mostly affected the frontal part of my hair line from ear to ear..(more tears)...the front of my head is smooth as a baby's ass (pardon my French)..and when I look at myself ...
  2. Devil u can't win..Today I won

Apparently the dang on food demon is busy today....So, I literally just had a protein shake about 20 minutes ago. Actually, i'm still sipping on it...Well (**sighing really hard**), one of my co-workers walked past me with some McDonalds and my stomach, my nose and brain immediately perked up and reconized it's old friend "fast food"... And to make matters worst, my co-worker was given an extra hamburger and fries and offered it to me....(LORD JESUS PLEASE HELP ME)...My heart was saying ...
  3. Today was a bad day.....

Today I let my food cravings get the best of me....lately I've been craving all kinds of bad foods that I know I'm not suppose to eat and today I messed up big time....for breakfast I had a breakfast burrito with eggs and sausage...I was only able to eat a little under half of it...by lunch time I was hungry again so I went to Mickey D's and got a home style burger w/extra onions and them dam fries "super sized" and my drink of choice was a coke zero (first time tasting this drink)...blah...I ...
  4. I need a pep talk

I'm almost 2 months post op and over the last 2 weeks i've noticed that I've been having these strange cravings which I nornmally dont have....Lately all I want is cakes, cookies, ice cream, candy and any kind of chocolate....before the surgery, I didn't crave none of this and I didnt eat it....but now it's like I hear the junk food calling me my name...and it mostly calls my name in the middle of the night....

Is that normal ??? And also, I've noticed that I become more hungry than ...
  5. My Hair is Gone.....

I don't know what else to do for my hair...I take Biotin 2X's a day and I get as much protein as I can drink a day...I also take all my other vitamins like I'm suppose to.....BUT......my dern hair will not stop falling out...As of now my hair is thin to bald around my edges (around the front of my hairline)....I can't seem to understand why my hair is thinning so bad around my edges....I'm in the process of researching Rogain for Women to start using....this hair loss episode I'm going through is ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast