Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shelbyw

1. dehydrated or hydrated, that is the question!

So I have noticed that I can't really tell when I need to drink more. Old saying is if your urine is dark, you need to drink more. Well, the more I drink, the darker it gets and the less I go. The less I drink the more I go, and the lighter it gets. I am so confused!
  2. fluid intake

Yikes! I thought I was doing pretty good until I started a food log. Now granted my ounces have been ball parked but still. It's not nearly enough D:
    I have been pushing as much fluids as I can but clearly it's not enough. I only been really keeping count for the past three days and know it's been less then what I have been pushing these days. I was able to get little spots that if I crossed it, I would have to take a drink. I keep my water bottle in my hoodie that I ware at night. Day shift ...
  3. food journal time

Recently I have this weird feeling that I am once again eating to much. I do stop myself before I feel to full but I fear I am eating to frequently or maybe it simply is not enough that I am eating? Maybe by eating such a small amount, I feel hungry sooner which makes me eat more often? Maybe it's the type of food I am eating that is making me feel hungry sooner, or maybe it's all in my head. I went to Walmart and found little note books for $.10 each. So hopefully this will tell me where I am going ...
  4. head ache

Anyone have any ideas on what to take for after being sleeved?
  5. work pants

I could not be happier with them. Before my surgery my pants were very tight around my thighs, the hardest place for me to loose weight. Recently I noticed that they had started to fit and then a little bit baggy. I am glad I didn't go out for a bigger pair before surgery, and just suffered with them being tight. Sadly they still aren't baggy enough for me to say it's time to go shopping for new clothes, even if it's thrift store clothes. Though, I did spoil myself with new sweat pant, tan pants, ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast