Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Seriously Considering, but is this REALLY long term?

Quote Originally Posted by Annette3 View Post
    I had my Sleeve almost a year out and i'm doing great! I weigh EVERY day because that is just what I do to keep me where I am... I do eat what ever I want but MUCH MUCH less... but as for stretching your stomach out i do believe you can do that because my dear friend did and gained back 70 lbs and chose to be "RE-Sleeved" 4 months ago with my same doctor I used in Tawana, but due to her stomach being so thin she had several leeks and almost died there before returning home only to be in
  2. Clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Annette3 View Post
    I pulled a glut and the Dr. gave me Celebrex... I take twice a day but didn't know I shouldn't take them.... it sure has helped my hip!!! I haven't heard anything about not taking them! yikes! I'm 5 months sleeved!
  3. Im feeling weird today!!

I'm about 80 days out and for some reason I feel like I have a sick to my stomach headache! Today at lunch I had a small piece of grilled pork and a few bites of tomato soup.... I've been able to eat for the most part anything I wanted but today I'm not feeling so good! I did have a peanut butter pretzel that didn't do well with my tummy at all this morning! Has anyone had this....