Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 10 day liquid diet

I started on Friday with the liquid diet. Not so bad the first day. By Saturday I was hungry and crabby and just wanted to bite something!
    I am not much for sweets so the protein shakes aren't very appealing when I am hungry. i finally got some cream of chicken soup and that was good and filling.
    I saw on someone else's post that you can mix tomatoe soup with some ricotta cheese. That was really good.
    I tried the Unjury chicken soup powder and it wasn't too bad.
  2. Hello

Quote Originally Posted by mamsinator View Post
    Welcome Maggie May I have my surgery May 4th. I am currently on the liquid diet.............and i just want to bite something! I always heard this part is hard but it will all be worth it.
    This site has so much info and motivation. Gook luck to you - I will watch for your posts and hopefully post my progress.
    The mams
  3. 14 days till surgery. May 4th

I see my surgeon tomorrow - the last time till surgery. I am not sure what he is going to do.
    Thursday I go for Pre-admission testing and a class. Friday I start the liquid diet.
    A lot of my excitement has changed over to nervousness. I am sure I will be glad when it's over and I start maiking progress.
    the mams
  4. so it begins!

After many calls back and forth between Insurance and my Dr. - I have my date!
    May the 4th. I will do 10 days of liquid diet then clear liquid the day before.
    I started all this process by going to and informational meeting in Dec. Everything has moved ahead nicely. I guess i should be grateful for my Medicare/Anthum Insurance.
    I am kind of a slow starter, or getting a late start- but you know the old saying- better late than never.
    I look foreword to finally putting ...