Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

chris_1962

1. 9 months

Not long ago i seen my Dr and he said congrats you have surpassed my expectations... I'm now a new and improved Christine no more problems with my knees no pain in my feet no reflux and gone is the onset of diabetics.
    Ive now dropped 34kg and gone from a size 20 to a size 10/12... i went on holidays not long ago and wore a bikini and felt great.My weight loss has been slow but its been exactly what i wanted.. im now going to the gym and doing strength training..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11058635_10153108210182655_6593768588772561926_n.jpg 
Views:	558 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	24885 ...
  2. 7 months

reach my target and feeling great all the humps i faced are a distant memory lol.... today a friend of mine gets the sleeve and on the 3 july another girlfriend joins the rising list of people getting the sleeve. Have to say i have never felt better but really struggle to eat a meal. But then that is why we get the op.
  3. 7 months

reach my target and feeling great all the humps i faced are a distant memory lol.... today a friend of mine gets the sleeve and on the 3 july another girlfriend joins the rising list of people getting the sleeve. Have to say i have never felt better but really struggle to eat a meal. But then that is why we get the op.
  4. five months down

It's been a while since i posted a blog and at the moment i'm feeling very happy with myself i have managed to drop 28kg/61.73pounds..and i think there will be more to go. But most importantly i got my life back no more sleep apnea, my knees don't hurt half as much no more am i border line diabetes my cholesterol has gone back to a normal reading and my health is fabtabulous. I have so much more confidence in myself and enjoy food more now instead of having alot on my plate i have a little and i ...
  5. dont judge

Went out last night feeling really good.. my sister kept saying wow wow which was nice but i cant accept it yet even though the weight has gone down a lot. The more she drank the more the truth came out telling me that for over the last 2/3 yrs she hated me that i was miserable and she hated me. I have to say it broke my spirit, how can the ppl you love most be so cruel she put it all down to me being over weight even though i had alot going on in my life at the time as well as what i looked like. ...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast