Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Pushing thru for Change--BUT

Good Day, I'm now 11 days post op and can I say... I hate this! This has been the hardest thing to do, starting with the liquid diet pre-op up toll now. It has been very challenging around my family not being ably to eat but watching them eat constantly. Almost as if they have been eating more just because I can't eat!

Yesterday, I decided enough! I'm going to eat something, so I started looking thru notes to see what I could eat. I got some mash potatoes, blank beans, a roasted ...
  2. April 6th Sleevers-

Hello all-wanted to wish my fellow surgery day sleevers(April 6th) the very best to you all. Monday will be here before you know it,so I'm sending my well wishes today while I'm in a good mood. Not sure what mood I'll be in come Sunday, my thought is the weekend will be very hard to get through verses going to work, Being at work allows you to forget about being hungry or those withdrawal headaches! Geez....anyways I degrees, Thumbs up to those who went thru the pre-op diet with little or no ...
  3. Alrighty!

So got the call today(big grin on face)! I'm approved for surgery and choose the date of April 6th. That will give me time to get myself together mentally and physically. I don't even know where to start, the best news I've had in awhile.

At the same time got another call from insurance company denying me for life insurance because of my weight, REALLY! How crazy, but guess what I'll never have to deal with this problem ever again after April. HOORAY! YAY!

4. The Waiting Game....has begun

Well, had my last test done yesterday; chest X-ray, blood work and meet with nutrisionist. My doctor's office will be submitting my paperwork for approval hopefully they did it yesterday I'm so excited but nervous at the same token, I've asked for a surgery date of April 6th. My original date was February but then lost my job/insurance and had to wait. So keep your fingers crossed for me, I'm ready to join all the cool sleevers on the other side YAAY ME! Fingers crossed