Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Update

I was sleeved January 31 and my hw was 242....sw231.....cw198....lost 44 pounds so far

I'm losing slowly but my Dr from Mexico thinks that better and he calls me to make sure things are going well

I had to take the clothes out of my closest because they were to big for me,I'm now in a size 14-16.

I read the posts daily and get encouragement from them, hope you are all doing well.
  2. Update

Well I went to my family doctor yesterday and got weighed for the first time since surgery on January 31/15. I have lost 23 pounds in just about eight weeks, I'm not very happy with that but what an I do ? I have stayed on the program, never had anything I was not supposed to , measured my food, drank 30 after meal and stopped 30 before. I got 70-94 grams of protein in a day, and drank my liquids. If you see anywhere I'm going wrong please tell me. I lost 11 pounds on the pre op diet. My starting ...
  3. Checking in

Just thought I check in, I will be 6 weeks Saturday since my sleeve was done and even though I hard a rough few weeks at the beginning things are going well now. I'm on soft foods and I found I can eat just about anything that they have on the diet except scramble eggs. I'm walking about 1/2 mile a day and soon will start to do some weights. I don't know how much weight I've lost because I'm waiting till I go to the dr on the 25th to be weighted. I'm really glad I did this , I've never had the moment ...
  4. Can I take this ?

I had my sleeve done january 31 in Mexico. I was wondering if any of you with arthritis is taking the drug meloxicam. It's a NSAIDs, so there is a difference of opinions and the nearest baractic centre is 500 miles from me, but my hips are in a lot of pain ,so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  5. Shakes

Had my surgery January 31, just wondering how many shakes should I try and get a day. Thanks.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast